God's Beautiful Works

Halloween Pics

Prayer request and Praises are taken all hours of the day, please send any type of request to:

Prayer/Praise Requests

Subscribe to Monthly Newsletter

Subscribe NOW!!!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Remember to Give


As my husband and I were driving in the mountains in November we came across this church. We were lost and were trying to find our way around. We ended up driving forty minutes around the mountain to end up where we started. Along our drive we found this sweet little church nestled deep in the mountains. The sign caught my eye as I pointed it out to my husband. I kept driving and he commented, "Are you not going to go back and take a picture?" I kept driving and stopped in the middle of the road to turn around; I knew that if a little church in the middle of nowhere could speak such a loud message then I could to. I turned around and went back to capture this amazing phrase, "We Still Pray." This message spoke to my heart as I realized that no matter where you are or what you are doing you can still be heard. You can still position your own heart to let others know how you feel towards God and his amazing word. A church that far up in the mountains probably only has a room full of members, but speaks loudly as they post their phrase above the door. This church is not scared to shout that they still believe in such a world where God seems to be pushed out the door. If we continue to push the person that died for our will to live how can we come to him in times of need and ask why? I believe in God with all my heart and know that each day as the trials get harder and harder to push through that God is only grooming me for my ultimate purpose. I am eager and excited to know the plans that God has for my life. A tear that falls is not a tear forgotten in God's eyes, but merely a puzzle piece inserted on your life's purpose that he is molding you for. Do not fear the world when it puts up their hands scared to face who is ultimately in control. You keep God close to your heart and when things are going the way you feel they should not then at that moment with God already in your heart turn to him and simply say, "Lead me God for I cannot walk." Kylie B. Davis 12/1/08

No comments:



Order your Heavens Legacy or Fallen not Forgotten bracelets today to
start giving to those in need. $5 dollars is all it takes to produce a warm
meal, a card, or a care package to a person in need of prayer.
Order


God is Love, God is Always With Us....