God's Beautiful Works

Halloween Pics

Prayer request and Praises are taken all hours of the day, please send any type of request to:

Prayer/Praise Requests

Subscribe to Monthly Newsletter

Subscribe NOW!!!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Pay It Forward, by Kylie B. Davis



Ever since I saw the movie "Pay It Forward," in 2000 I have been amazed. One simple gesture of gratitude or kindness towards a complete stranger could very well change the life they are living that day. Letting a stranger to you know that you care even when you do not know their name is the most amazing Godly acceptance anyone can have. Giving from you to another whole heartedly makes the world spin in a positive motion. God wants us to be able to give everything we have away. We are only here on this earth part time stacking our good marks, Godly love and obedience to God so that someday we can sit at the same table as our Father.


Hillsong sings it best when they say "Mighty to Save," God was Mighty to Save, but we are Mighty to help save another. We could be the stepping stone towards helping a person see that God really does love them and really does want them to place their heart with him. God only wants the best for us and would never hurt us. He may lead us by example, or test our faith, but he will never give us anymore than we can handle. To some people the strength that you have may be amazingly strong and you might hear, "Gosh I do not know how you handle all of that." Everyone that has "Faith," has a level of strength that is multiplied by millions. God's faith is unwavering, and never-ending. God will walk with you until you can longer carry yourself. He loves us and He loves you. Pay it forward is the inner core of Heavens Legacy.


I am one hundred percent dedicated to "Pay it Forward." I love it; I love the smiles, the unknowing positive reaction that just makes someone's day. I love the fact that I have helped a complete stranger maybe take a brick off their heavy load. It just makes me feel amazing inside to do for others. It does not always have to be about money. Reach out and help someone sitting near you today without them having to ask you. I have a plan this year instead of buying expensive gifts for Christmas, I am going to find out what the exact place that each of my family members are in financially, emotionally all the way around. I will cater to the need that they have at the moment. For example, if my Sister is struggling with providing meals, a gift card to Bilo would go a lot further than another bottle of lotion or another pocketbook. If someone is struggling with their faith, a bible is an awesome gift.


Give the gift of time, really spending quality time with your family. I know it sounds funny to hear me say, "Get to know your family." You are probably thinking "Kylie, I think we know our family we live in the same house." Do you "really," know your family, do you really know their desires, their expectations, their goals and most of all their faith. Take time this Christmas to "Pay it forward," to make someone smile just because they know someone cared enough.

No comments:



Order your Heavens Legacy or Fallen not Forgotten bracelets today to
start giving to those in need. $5 dollars is all it takes to produce a warm
meal, a card, or a care package to a person in need of prayer.
Order


God is Love, God is Always With Us....